1. This website, applicable law
This website is owned by PALMINVEST SL., with its office in Avenida Enrique Mederos 4, 38760 Los Llanos, La Palma, Tenerife, Spain, Register Tenerife by Register-nr. C.I.F. B- 38301198, CEO: Volker Horch. Any contract between you as a costumer and Mantenimiento de Contacto is set by spanish law.
2. Agreement to this terms and conditions
By using our website and its services the costumer agrees to out terms and conditions without exceptions. Else, PALMINVEST SL. does not agree to the use of its website and its related services.
3. PALMINVEST SL. - Services
PALMINVEST SL. acts as a real estate agent on La Palma island. The unique service related to this business is finding a puchaser for real estates, offered by PALMINVEST SL.
4. Obligations of the vendor
On any purchase, mediated by PALMINVEST SL., a fee of 3 % (+ 7 V.A.T.) will be charged to the vendor. Therefore, any decrease of the price leads to a lower commsion too. The latest point in time for the payment is by signing the notarial certificate. The vendor is obliged to:
- not decrease the price, unless notification and to inform PALMINVEST SL. about any price changes
- inform about other real estate agencies involved
- inform about any selling by third parties and/or general changes related to the selling
- if PALMINVEST SL. provides a selling contract, signed by the purchaser, the commission fee has to be paid, even if the vendor changes his mind by any reason
On any purchase, mediated by PALMINVEST SL., a fee of 3 % (+ 7 V.A.T.) will be charged to the vendor. Therefore, any decrease of the price leads to a lower commsion too. The latest point in time for the payment is by signing the notarial certificate.
The vendor guarantees access to his property to the representative of PALMINVEST SL., with prior notice.
5. Obligations of the purchaser
The purchaser pays a commission fee of 3 % (+ 7 V.A.T.), the minimum fee is € 1000,00.
6. Modifications to the terms and conditions
PALMINVEST SL. may change or modify these terms and conditions by any time without special notification to the user. The terms and conditions on this website are always published in its latest valid version. By using our website, the user agrees to all applied changes or modifications of these terms and conditions in the past.
These terms and conditions contain all agreements in the contract between the user of this website and PALMINVEST SL. and replace all written or vocally agreements from the past, regardless of its form.
8. Salvatory clause
Should any part of this agreement be invalid for any reason, it is to be replaced with a corresponding text, which is valid and equivalent to the intended meaning. The rest of the agreement shall remain unaffected and valid.
The exclusive court of jurisdiction is Los Llanos de Aridane, La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain.